BP series pure sine wave inverter 300W 110VDC 220VAC
1. When used in trains, the inverter can be started up normally after opening its front-end circuit breaker;
2. After starting up internal combustion engine in train, inverter display will restart if supply power to inverter;
3. The inverter works normally after restart.
Analysis of the possibility of the cause
1. Products like electric generator, their output voltage amplitude is large after starting up;
2. 110V inverter\'s input voltage ranges from 85V to 135V;
3. Analysis shows the reason of display restart is the output voltage fluctuation exceeds rated voltage range.
Solutions and steps
1. Do not connect inverter to electric generator\'s output interface directly, the inverter runs better if connected to battery with steady output;
2. Add a regulated power supply between generator and inverter.